The South Platte Roundtable will be hosting a serious of input and information sessions around the region during the upcoming weeks, as it continues piecing together its comprehensive, long-term water plan for northeast Colorado.
Each of the basins in Colorado are putting together individual water plans, which will help make up the collective Colorado Water Plan — an effort put in motion by Gov. John Hickenlooper.
All meetings will be from 3:30-7 p.m., and will include an overview of the South Platte River Basin’s water supplies and needs, and will also feature Q and A sessions and information displays.
The meetings will take place on:
• Feb. 26, Clarion Inn in Fort Morgan, 14378 U.S. 34.
• March 3, Metro State College in Denver, 900 Auraria Parkway, Suite No. 250.
• March 5, Southwest Weld County Complex in Longmont, 4209 Weld County Road 24 1⁄2.
• March 19, the Fair Barn in Fairplay, 880 Bogue St.
• April 10 in Yuma (held in conjunction with the Republican River Water Conservancy District’s regular quarterly meeting).