Nearly 40 local restaurants took part in the annual Taste of Weld County event Thursday night at the Island Grove Events Center. All funds from the event support SafeTouch, Parenting Education & Support and Visitation and Safe Exchange programs that are offered in Weld County to help prevent child abuse.
Photo Story: Community samples the offerings at Taste of Weld County
Trending in: News
- Windsor resident meets with father to finish 1,200-mile bike ride from Canada
- Windsor local organizes fundraiser for her brother
- Elder Construction opens its doors for business
- Strong defense, rushing attack leads Windsor past Greeley Central
- After hearing from property owner, town plans to pursue forced annexation