Nearly 40 local restaurants took part in the annual Taste of Weld County event Thursday night at the Island Grove Events Center. All funds from the event support SafeTouch, Parenting Education & Support and Visitation and Safe Exchange programs that are offered in Weld County to help prevent child abuse.
Photo Story: Community samples the offerings at Taste of Weld County
Trending in: News
- Custom homebuilder sells T-shirts to benefit local Marine Corp veteran severely injured overseas
- Greeley awarded Bellvue Pipeline permit after lengthy battle
- Blue Bench Farms offers unique produce every day of the week north of Windsor Lake
- Already-diverse Weld County ag industry gets mushroom farmer
- Vineyard Church breaks ground on $1.1 million facility