Nearly 40 local restaurants took part in the annual Taste of Weld County event Thursday night at the Island Grove Events Center. All funds from the event support SafeTouch, Parenting Education & Support and Visitation and Safe Exchange programs that are offered in Weld County to help prevent child abuse.
Photo Story: Community samples the offerings at Taste of Weld County
Trending in: News
- Clearview Library District and Rocky Mountain Gun Owners find resolution on disputed library policy
- Community crowds sidewalks to watch Windsor Harvest Festival Parade
- Father of Windsor resident to bike from Canada to Windsor to raise money for cancer research
- The Summit Entertainment Center opens with dozens of bowling lanes, two-story laser tag arena
- Breast Friends Support Group Foundation will host fundraiser and 5K run in Windsor