Wil Dressor, left, and Tiffani Baker were crowned king and queen at the 2013 Windsor High School homecoming football game Friday night at H.J. Dudley Field in Windsor. Also on the homecoming court were: freshmen, Jacob Hardy (count) and Baillie Fetzer (countess); sophomores, Tucker Wright (duke) and Emma Lang (dutchess); juniors, Cole Mills (prince) and Hannah Aguiar (princess).
Wil and Tiffani crowned king and queen
- Fort Collins woman who accused Windsor man of sexual assault arrested by police for attempting to influence a public servant; Windsor man cleared
- Yauk’s Specialty Meats in Windsor recalling about 90,000 pounds of meat due to unsanitary conditions
- Woman who falsely accused Windsor man of sexual assault asks for bond reduction
- Renewable energy bill taskforce can’t agree on fixes
- Windsor Town Board approves $4.5 million loan for Kyger Pit